1. Down the ramp to the Euro shuttle.
2. The chalk horse carved into the hillside.
3. The ramp into the shuttle.
4. The view inside the carriage. It takes just 30 minutes to go down and up into France.
5. First stop - Pidou, the wine warehouse. Some prices have actually come down since last time!No you don't get much of that in the UK!
6. The coastal town of De Panne which just happened to be celebrating its centenary TODAY! Lots of street entertainment but we found this hillside oasis in the centre where we had our picnic lunch.
7. The town centre. Pedestrianised since my last visit a few years back.
8. One of the novelty trains much loike they have in Great Yarmouth.
9. The big trams with a service every five minutes.
10. Notice the street lamp. Underneath is not a CCTV camera. It's a small speaker. They play music throughout the centre of De Panne.
11. Sheri with another coffee. Being T total means I have to take care of the vino.
12. The vino. On the left, a Californian red which I've had before. Last time it was £1.90 a bottle. It's now £1.80! On the right, the Italian wine now being promoted over here reduced to £3.99 (half price). It's still on offer at Pidou for £11.00 - for a BOX OF SIX!!!