So What Will You Find Here ??

THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS MANY PHOTO'S, VIDEO'S AND WRITE-UPS ON A RANGE OF SUBJECTS. DON'T MISS OUT BY NOT EXPLORING FURTHER. IF YOU WANT TO SEE A PARTICULAR SUBJECT OR PERSON, GO TO THE SEARCH ENTRY ON THE RIGHT AND TYPE IN YOUR SEARCH NAMES/TITLES. THE PAGES WILL COME UP ON THIS (LEFT) SIDE BELOW. Scroll down them to view.
Who's this BLOG about? What a good question.

After many years in the Royal Air Force and a posting to RAF Coltishall Wally also created the Solarscope mobile disco's with gigs as far as Manchester. He was resident DJ at Scamps Nightclub in Norwich during the 70's and had a show on Hospital Radio Norwich.
Wally joined BBC Radio Norfolk when it began broadcasting on September 11th 1980 and has been there ever since.
He's Patron of the East Coast Truckers Childrens Charity and President of the Potter Heigham Country Fayre Fundraisers.
He rides a 1966 Lambretta 125 Special and spends a lot of time cruising on the Norfolk Broads.
He's an Ambassador for the Wherry Albion of the Norfolk Wherry Trust, a Friend of Hardley Windpump and a volunteer litter picker for his home community and a videographer for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Apart from serving in the Royal Air Force he's also a founder member of the East Norfolk Militia from which he's now retired and served four years as a Governor of Thorpe St.Andrew High School.
This Blog will keep you up to date on all these activities or you can go to his sister Blog to concentrate on the Norfolk Broads. All views and opinions that may be expressed are those of the author and not of the BBC.

Thank You For Your Visit

SmileyCentral.com TO SEND ME AN E-MAIL NOW CLICK ON THIS ADDRESS wally.webb@bbc.co.uk OR - send a message to Wally Webb on Facebook HERE'S THE LATEST NEWS FOR WALLY'S BLOG.

ALL ANSWERS from Eastern Counties Early Breakfast Show NOW POSTED DAILY ON FACEBOOK. Become a Friend?

FOR MORE INFORMATON ABOUT THIS BLOG PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Friday Joke File

Thanks for all your contributions.
Little Billy was always getting into trouble at school and was always being told off by his parents and his teachers. After one particularly naughty spell and being at the end of their tether, his parents decided to move him to a Catholic school.
After just two weeks they noticed his behaviour was superb and all his grades were top class. Amazed, his parents said to him " why have you changed your attitude and are doing so well at svhool?" To which Billy replied, "on the first day, after seeing the man nailed to the cross above the school door, I knew these teachers meant business!"

I took my son out for his first pint yesterday. I got him a Fosters. He didn't like it so I drank it. Then I got him a Carlsberg. He didn't like it, so I drank that too. It was the same story with the Guiness and then the cider. By the time we got down to the whisky I could hardly push his pram home!

A husband and wife went to see a marriage guidance councillor who asked the husband if he knew what his wifes favourite flower was. The man held his wifes hand lovinly and looked into her eyes. "I know this one," he said, "it's Homepride isn't it?"

A fireman is at the Station working on the fire truck outside when he notices a little girl in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side. She's wearing a fireman's hat and has the wagon tied to her dog. The fireman walks over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck." he says. Then he notices that the little girl has tied the rope to her dogs testicles. "I think if you were to tie that rope round the dogs neck you would go faster." The little girl looks up at him and says, "You're probably right mister but then I wouldn't have a siren."

Two rednecks are looking through a clothing catalogue and admiring the models. One says to the other "Have you seen these beautiful girls?" to which the other replies,"Yea, they're very beautiful and just look at the price."
"Wow." says the other, "at that price I'm buying one." Good idea." says his mate. "Order one and if she's as good as she looks in the catalogue I'll get one too."
Three weeks later they meet up again in the street. "Hey, did you ever get the girl you ordered from that catalogue?" Says one. The other replies, "No, not yet but it shouldn't be long now. I got her clothes yesterday!"

John went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a secluded area of Saskatchewan. After spending a great evening chatting the night away, the next morning John's grandfather prepared a breakfast of bacon, eggs, ham and toast. However, John noticed a film on his plate and questioned his grandfather. "Are these plates clean?"
"They're as clean as cold water can get them." he replied. "Just go ahead and finish your meal sonny."
For lunch the old man made hamburgers. Again John was concerned about the plate which had tiny specks around the edge. "Are you sure these plates are clean?" Without looking up the old man said, "I told you before sonny, they're as clean as cold water can get them. Now I don't want to hear another word about it."
Late that afternoon John was about to leave to go into town for the night when his grandfathers dog started to growl and wouldn't let him pass. John yelled, "Grandfather, your dog won't let me get into my car." Without diverting his attention from the football on TV, the old man shouted, "Coldwater, lay down do'ya hear me!!"

Yesterday I was at Sainsbury's buying a large bag of Winalot for my loyal pet when the woman behind me at the checkout asked if I had a dog. What a silly question! Since I'm retired I tend to be cynical so answered her. "No, I don't have a dog, I'm going on the Winalot diet again. Mind you I shouldn't because the last time I ended up in hospital but I'd lost two stone before waking up in intensive care. "
"What happened?" she enquired. I told her it was essentially a perfect diet. You load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply have one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete and worked so well I was going to try again.
By this time others in the queue had overheard our conversation and were closing in to hear more.
She wanted to more. "So did you end up in intensive care because the food poisoned you?"
"No," I reassured her. " It happened when I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setters bum that the car hit me."

No comments: