Food Glorious Food!

Regular listeners will know that this week I've been away. Well, not away as in away on holiday. My holiday has been painting all the downstairs woodwork under the careful supervision of Mrs.Webb who seems well pleased with the job done. As a midweek treat, she took me (or did I take her?) for a meal out with some friends. We called on that fabulous family who run the Constantia Cottage restaurant at East Runton on the Norfolk coast just up from delightful Cromer. They've been there since BBC Radio Norfolk began so we've had parallel lives! So we're all still clinging to the wreckage.
The meal prepared by Mamma and Papa Stella and Peter was superb and the restaurant atmosphere as good as always - even with a large hen party in! We love the family dearly and if ever you fancy a good intimate and tasty night out tell them I sent you when you book in!
http://www.stocksoftware.ltd.uk/nctools/nc_linker.asp?mode=log&accountcode=AT_002272&link=www.eccentrix.com/members/thegreek/constantia_restaurant.html

No comments: