Phew! What A Holiday So Far !

So - I was using up my remaining leave on a long break over Easter. Who could have thought, as I left work Tuesday lunchtime, that it would turn out like this.

Since leaving work on Tuesday last I've been stuck indoors! Wednesday and Thursday it was so windy that we mooched around indoors. By the time Friday came Sheri was just getting over a mild bug that had made her feel very tired and then by Saturday I was coming down with it. Being a man it hit me much harder so the weekend went mostly under the sheets. Thank heavens for the waterbed. An ordinary matress would have been waterlogged I've had such a fever. Easter Monday dawns and I'm beginning to feel much better. Throw back the curtains on a new holiday beginning !!! We're blanketted with this white stuff. Take the dog for a walk and this is what Fudge looks like after ten yards. Head down sniffing the ground - short dog long ears!





1 comment:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

That dog looks like a canine version of Pat Butcher.

Well, to be more accurate, a "more" canine version of Pat Butcher.