If you were listening to Monday Mornings Early hour from 4 -5 you'll know that I had a text joke which, although I broadcast the first line - I didn't really think was broadcastable ONLY because it's the way that someone might interpret it. However, in the right light it was funny and so I promised to share it with you here. It's all about sweets currently available in the UK. First a warning
THE FOLLOWING TEXT MAY CAUSE OFFENCE TO THOSE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION.
Mr. Cadbury met Ms. Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was just After Eight. They got off at Quality Street in front of the Fishermans Friend pub. He asked her name. "I'm Polo, the one with the hole." She said in a quiet Whispa.
"I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts." He said. Then he touched her Creme Eggs. They checked into a hotel. He slipped his hand into her Snickers and felt her Milky WayHe fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment and she let out a scream of sheer Turkish Delight. Sadly, three days later his Sherbert Fountain started to drip. It turns out that Ms. Rowntree had been with Bertie Basset who had All Sorts!!
1 comment:
Very funny Mr Wally, and I am a Teddy Bear.
Mr Grumpy Bear
Post a Comment